Let’s Get to the Point:
You have enormous challenges in today’s rapidly changing world – and, unfortunately, there are problems that are dramatically impacting your business…that you may not even be aware of!
Here are two of the biggest:
1. You and your employees don’t know what you don’t know about succeeding in today’s competitive world.
2. You are so busy — working hard to just keep up — that you don’t have the time to remember and execute the things that you do know, but are not doing.
It is the combination of these two problems that is keeping you from doing better…and being better…than you’ve ever been.
Be sure to read all that follows: If you skim or skip ahead, you could easily miss the answer to the pressing problems that are holding you, your team, and your business from a year of greater success.
Look, it is really tough “out there” in the marketplace.
- Cutthroat competition
- Demanding customers
- Changing technology
- Unmotivated employees
…just a few of the challenges you deal with every day.
Even if you are committed to grow your business, you might be wondering what you need to do to win more customers, better serve your current client base, and secure a brighter future.
- You need to be smarter than you’ve been before
- You need to do the right things that create success
- You need to learn the right techniques and develop the action steps
HOWEVER, you don’t have the time to be devoting hours each week trying to figure it out on your own!
That’s why you need A Year of Business Success.
No matter your desire or dedication, you just don’t have the time required in order to:
- Read every good book
- Attend all the important conferences
- Listen to the best speakers
- Engage the truly effective consultants
And the people on your team don’t have that much time either…
A YEAR OF BUSINESS SUCCESS is THE solution to your time-pressed dilemma.
In a mere 3-4 minutes a week, here are just five of the many benefits you’ll receive:
So what is A YEAR OF BUSINESS SUCCESS?
A YEAR OF BUSINESS SUCCESS is a 52-week video subscription series that will help you grow and improve your business—regardless of your industry or your position in the organization. Every week for 52 weeks you will receive a new video from one of our experts.
Each video comes with BOTH:
- A Lesson Plan (so you can share and teach these important concepts to your entire team) and,
- An Action Plan (so you know specifically what steps you need to take next to grow your business)
Your team of experts when you enroll in A YEAR OF BUSINESS SUCCESS is truly an all-star lineup.
Your team of experts is truly an all-star lineup. Together, they have over 100 combined years speaking to businesses all over the world. All five are all members of the Speaker Hall Of Fame. Together, they have written and published more than 20 books; many are highly-acclaimed, award-winning, bestsellers used by millions of people around the world. Each is considered an expert in their area of expertise and a master of the platform as well as being a thought leader in the world of business.
Imagine an opportunity to learn from five of the world’s most respected business authors and speakers all together for the first time in such an easy to enjoy and use format!
YOUR INVESTMENT TO ENGAGE THESE EXPERTS TO EACH SPEND JUST ONE HOUR ADDRESSING YOUR BUSINESS WOULD BE OVER $100,000!
And companies like BMW, Cisco, Merrill Lynch, Toyota, McDonald’s, IBM, HP, Pepsi, Verizon, and literally hundreds more have invested in the services of these remarkable experts, authors, trainers, and speakers!
YOU, however, can subscribe to receive their best ideas and innovative strategies for significantly less – a mere fraction — of this cost!
In addition, your subscription to A YEAR OF BUSINESS SUCCESS provides you automatic access to each expert’s blog. You will multiply and reinforce your learning with the best new ideas for growing your business and increasing your success.
Two Reasons to ACT NOW
NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT
There is no greater investment you can make in your business than learning strategies and techniques to leverage and expand your commitment, and the performance of your team.
The difference between mediocrity and the best year you have ever had can simply come down to two things:
Special Offer from Lisa Ford: The first 100 subscribers will receive free “Customer Service Strategies That Work”, a 2 hour dvd on how to create more loyalty in a dynamic and competitive marketplace. This is normally priced at $59.95. It is ideal for team training.
1. How to positively change customer perceptions
2. 7 Essential habits of effective customer service
3. Calming down angry customers and getting to logic
4. Listening techniques that really make a difference
5. Maintaining an upbeat attitude no matter what